Save the date:
- Add “Remember to complete my Graduate Outcomes”, 15 months after the date you’re due to complete your course, to your phone calendars now.
What is Graduate Outcomes?
- We will want to know what you’re doing upon completion of your course. Whether you’re employed, self-employed, in further study, travelling or doing something totally different.
- We will also want to know how your course prepared you for what you’re doing and for your longer-term career plans.
How will Graduate Outcomes be conducted?
- You will be emailed a link to complete the survey. If you do not complete it online you’ll receive a telephone call instead, however it’s quicker and easier to complete it online.
Why is Graduate Outcomes important?
- Knowing where our graduates work/study helps inform the career planning of our current students and graduates.
- Remember using DiscoverUni (formally Unistats) when applying to university? It’s this anonymised data which helps future applicants like previous graduates helped you!
- Further information is available on the Graduate Outcomes website.